OUR NEXT GLOBAL COMPREHENSIVE COURSE WILL RUN IN 2020.
If you’re interested in completing the BASI® Pilates Mat Program, we will be running this in 2020 and you can register here.
This course includes the Mat Program as well as a thorough and complete education in Pilates covering the full range of Pilates equipment including Reformer, Tower, Cadillac, Wunda Chair, Ladder Barrel, Step Barrel and F2 System Equipment.
This program consists of 12 modules, which is comprised of 72 hours of lecture, discussion, and exercise analysis and practice.
Modules 1-6 of the Global Comprehensive Course, will include both Mat Pilates students & Full students, as these first 6 modules cover the BASI® Mat Pilates training.
Benefits of studying BASI® Comprehensive
- Internationally Recognised BASI® Certification
- Focus on full range of Pilates equipment
- Gain knowledge of Pilates theory, exercises & teaching skills
- An enduring foundation for a career in Pilates
- College-Level Teacher Training Program
Note: Program schedule is subject to postponement or cancellation, based on enrolment. Please review our Refund Policy before registering.
Upon completion of the program, you will be qualified to:
- Use and teach on all BASI® Pilates Equipment for group & private sessions
- Use the BASI®® Block System to successfully teach BASI® Mat Pilates
- Work according to the principles of Pilates
- Introduce the principle of Pilates to clients & students
- Tailor comprehensive & safe Mat & Pilates with Equipment classes to individual & group needs
- Adapt a group mat class to different settings
- Integrate small equipment into a mat class
Requirements for Certification
- Attendance of all Modules and class hours
- Observation: minimum 15 Hours (50% can be completed via Pilates Interactive)
- Student Teaching: minimum of 40 Hours
- Self- Practice: minimum of 30 Hours
Hours can be logged online from the Student Dashboard or logged on the Tracking Forms which are available on the Student Dashboard upon enrolment.
- Final Written Exam
- Final Practical Exam
- Final Teaching Evaluation
All requirements must be successfully completed within 12 months from the last day of the program. If the requirements are not completed within three years, the student will need to repeat 50% of the modules prior to submitting hours and receiving the BASI® Mat Certificate. Auditing fees apply.
Course Fees | $8200 – $8500 AUD (inc GST)
We require a $550 Deposit at the point of registration, this includes a $100 Non-Refundable Administrative Fee.
$8200 AUD (inc GST) – Full Payment
Final balance of $7,474.50 to be paid up to 15 days prior to commencement of course.
$8500 AUD (inc GST) – Payment Plan
Please contact us to set up your payment plan after registration.
1st payment: $3950 (due ten (10) business days prior to the first day of commencement of course)
2nd payment: $2000 (due ten (10) business days prior to the first day of the 4th Module)
3rd payment: $2000 (ex GST) (due ten (10) business days prior to the first day of the 7th Module)
- Comprehensive Study Guides
- Online Mid term exam
- Online Final exam
- Final Teaching Evaluation (see Centralised testing)
- Final Practical Exam (see Centralised testing)